It’s crispy, healthy and so good! Quick and easy to make, and dairy-free.
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 3 Spiralized Carrots (grated Or Julienne)
- 150 grams Strawberries, chopped small
- 425 grams Canned Sweetcorn In Brine, Drain And Rinse
- 40 grams baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seeds
- FOR SCREWING:
- 3 tablespoons Peanut butter (no salt or sugar)
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Fresh ginger, grated
- ¼ cloves Garlic
- 1-½ tbsp Dear
- ⅛ teaspoons Ground turmeric
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cups Water
Put all the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl and mix.
Place all the salad dressing ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth. Pour the salad dressing over the salad, toss and serve.
Notes: If you have leftover salad dressing, store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator and use it over the next few days. It’s delicious on most salads!